No Work Surf Club organises surftrips to different exotic spots over the world. In the spring and autumn we organise at least to warm weather trips. In the winter we go to Pallas Lapland. Travelling is the best way to get away from your everyday life and have a rest. We have professional kite instructors always with us, so it doesn’t matter if you are new to the sport.
We also organise 1-2 day trips in Estonia. We have been very lucky with such a coastline and so many spots to discover. We will advertise on our facebook page when we are having a roadtrip and everybody can hop on. Destinations are away from Tallinn and sometimes even on islands.
Why should you go to surftrip?
1. New friends. Thats the best thing about surftrips. Best people and memories.
2. Longer season. Estonian surf season is quite short because of the cold weather. Surftrips are good way to make season last longer. We will take you to the places where you can surf every day.
3. Improving your skills. It’s unbelievable how much you can improve in one week. You will come with good experience and new tricks in your bag.
4. New spots to discover. There is so many variations of different spots all over the world. Our trips are for every level of kiteboarders. Lets discover and improve together!
5. Relaxation. You are far away from your everyday life and problems. If you wish, you can relax all day in the hotel but we hope you are shredding it in the water 🙂