Fly first at the cost of economy. The Rise is your ticket to affordable performance. It features Yamamoto Limestone Neoprene with a high-stretch Apex-Flex neoprene in critical zones allowing for great flexibility, and strategically placed seams to achieve a high level of comfort.
- YAMAMOTO – Premium Japanese limestone-based neoprene that is 95% water impermeable compared to 70% for standard neoprene.
- APEX-FLEX – Open celled neoprene that is laminated with an abrasion resistant outer jersey and a four-way stretch inner. The Apex Lite core is infused with more microscopic air bubbles making it stretchier, warmer and lighter than traditional neoprene.
- E3 Entry – Pull-over bib that prevents water from entering through the back.
- Aqua Vents – Water venting system located in the ankles that releases water caught in the suit. Outer plush jersey allows you to attach ankle cinches to prevent water from entering.
- Flatlock Seams – A strong, durable self-locking stitch that is comfortable against the skin. The flatlock seam is water permeable and generally used in warm water suits and tops.
- SCS Neck Seal – Smooth skin neoprene forms a tight seal around the neck with maximum comfort.
- Armotex Kneepads – Highly durable, abrasion resistant 4-way stretch material.
- Detachable Ankle Cinches – Tighten around the ankles to prevent water from entering.
- Griplock Wrist & Ankles – Grippy silicone seal to prevent movement and minimize flushing.
- Glued and Blindstiched (GBS) Seams – An efficient, watertight seam created through a triple gluing process in conjunction with a blind stitch that does not fully penetrate the rubber.The technique allows precise curved seams and facilitates a snug, anatomically correct fit.
- Anatomical Panel Shapes and Seams – Move as nature intended with our anatomically designed seams and panel layouts.
- Fastening Attachment for Zip Puller – To avoid zip puller from flapping while riding.